We look forward to developing a “provider-parent” partnership with you.
We look forward to developing a physician-parent partnership with you, to meet the needs of you and your children. Our professional team provides the quality care your child needs and the advice and counsel you want.
- Availability. Offering extended hours, open 365 days per year.
- Accessibility. We have two locations; Allentown and Bethlehem.
- Convenience. We offer same day sick visits in our offices.
- Quality. All physicians are Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. Our Physician Assistants have advanced pediatric training.
- Excellence. Our providers and staff are committed to deliver the highest level of healthcare and support for you and your family.
Expecting a baby?
Having a baby is one of the most rewarding experiences in your life. At Lehigh Valley Pediatrics, we are committed to keeping your baby healthy and providing you with guidance along the way.
The professional team at Lehigh Valley Pediatrics provides the quality care your child needs and the advice and counsel you want. Our pediatricians are all board-certified by the American Board of Pediatrics.
It’s easy to join us! When you arrive at the hospital to give birth, simply tell your obstetrician and labor and delivery nurse that you want to see us. That’s it. The hospital will notify our office when your baby is born and one of our doctors will be in to see you and your baby when they do hospital rounds in the morning. A personal relationship begins here.
We encourage new parents to attend one of our prenatal classes. This allows expectant parents to find out where we are and an opportunity to meet us. and ask questions. Go to the bottom of the home page, scroll down to “Expectant Parents.” You will find more information and dates for upcoming classes. We are resuming in-person meet and greets, but can accommodate you if you prefer to visit us virtually.