We look forward to developing a “provider-parent” partnership with you.
We look forward to developing a physician-parent partnership with you, to meet the needs of you and your children. Our professional team provides the quality care your child needs and the advice and counsel you want.
- Availability. Offering extended hours.
- Accessibility. We have several locations around town.
- Convenience. We offer same day sick in our offices.
- Quality. All physicians are Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. Our experienced Certified Pediatric Nurse Practioners hold Master levels or higher degrees in nursing and advanced pediatric training.
- Excellence. Our providers and staff are committed to deliver the highest level of healthcare and support for you and your family.
Having a baby is one of the most rewarding experiences in your life. At Lehigh Valley Pediatric Association, we are committed to keeping your baby healthy.
The professional team at Lehigh Valley Pediatric Association provides the quality care your child needs and the advice and counsel you want. Our pediatricians are all board-certified by the American Board of Pediatrics.
Please tell your obstetrician and the hospital staff when you arrive at the hospital to give birth that you would like to have our physicians see your baby. The hospital will notify our office when your baby is born. One of our pediatricians will be in to see you and your baby when they do hospital rounds in the morning.