Billing & Insurance
We participate with most local and many national insurance plans. However it is your responsibility to understand whether your insurance has limits on the doctors you can see, or the services you can receive.
If you provide complete and accurate information about your insurance, we will submit claims to your insurance carrier and receive payments for services. Depending on your insurance coverage, you may be responsible for co-payments, co-insurance, or other deductible amounts.
Please contact our billing office or call your insurance carrier should you have questions.
- AmeriHealth Administrators
- Berkshire Health Plan
- Capital Blue Cross
- CHIP Plans—-Geisinger, Highmark & Keystone Health Plan Central, UPMC for Kids
- Choice Plus
- Gateway Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Great West through Cigna/Valley Preferred Network
- HealthAmerica / HealthAssurance
- Keystone Health Plan Central
- Highmark Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plan through Valley Preferred & United Healthcare networks
- United Healthcare
- UPMC (Tower Health/Priority Health)
- Valley Preferred